Learn how the Weflow score can help you quickly rate opportunities based on their likelihood to convert to closed won.
How does the Weflow Score work?
- The score is a custom Weflow-specific field that you can add to any Kanban or Table view
- The higher the score, the more likely it is that an opportunity will be closed successfully (i.e., set to the stage Closed/Won)
What influences the Weflow Score?
- The score is calculated based on a multitude of different factors, such as updates to the Opportunity fields (i.e., Next Steps, Amount, Close Date) as well as activities like notes or tasks
- The score is calculated differently for each account and is based on a proprietary machine-learning algorithm
- This means that the score is customized for your industry as well as the selling culture
How can I add the Weflow Score to my views?
You can add the score via the "Fields" button either to Kanban cards or as a new column to a Table view